Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Silver, are you Goku? I swear, every time I hear Goku in game it reminds me of you.
    Not Australian.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 283
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Wildstar Marathon ChampionMax Level on P99!
    Space Invaders Champion Silvershadow's Avatar
    Nah, lol I had a few run ins with that guy though. I took a few days off had some other things I had to get into.
    You hate me but we both know it's because I'm better than you.

Elder
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Hard day today. Lost all my gear to multiple wipes. Got griefed by a couple guys Void and Vortex. I may not bother investing more time in this game as new players are set up to fail. I have no prob with pvp etc, but i have zero chance against these higher level, kitted out players that just troll kill people and take their stuff.
    Not Australian.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 283
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Wildstar Marathon ChampionMax Level on P99!
    Space Invaders Champion Silvershadow's Avatar
    part of the reason I quit. It's zerg shit everywhere now. I can't really complain I had that shit coming but it's not like if I did anything different that play style wouldn't effect me anyway. I had fun for a bit with it so w/e. Defiant pulled his usual, lets play something and logged in for 1-2 days top and disappeared. It's all good, I still need to finish Zelda and then I'll jump back into an MMO. I may even consider WoW again simply because there is nothing else worth playing. I'm not entirely sure but I highly doubt there is room in Avid atm but some of my old friends have been asking me to play casually with them. I'm not sure I can stomach it, but when that's your only option... what can you do?
    You hate me but we both know it's because I'm better than you.

Elder
    Achievements:
    DVC have been helping me out a bit tonight. Not sure why, but one of them (lvl 31) took an interest in me and grouped up for a while, then a bit later on 2 other guys dropped me some new gear. Swings and round abouts I guess.

Different crowd on in my evening, they chased down PK'ers and took turns giving them a hiding, where as the morning crowd didn't care.

If you rolled a new character and didn't grief the fuck outta everyone, and joined an existing in game guild to watch your back, you'd prob be ok. Running solo is asking for trouble, but with 1 or 2 friends I doubt anyone would try it on - they'd look for an easier target.

I dunno. This game pisses me off, but i keep logging in. I need something else to distract me.
    Not Australian.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    I was going to ask how this game was going.....Maybe it was a gut reaction on Defiant's part when he heard there was a PoP locked progression server coming up (which is what he was asking for when I floated the idea to him when Phinny came out, ya filthy bum) You'd basically have to play the game as a casual or get burnt out. I'd be down to re-roll on the server for a bit if we got a group of 4-6 people together interested, and I know Temp would re-roll if we got enough people together.

Don't worry about Lothgar Silver. Over time there will probably be a griefing/PK guild that will rise up once enough people have hit max level and have done enough of the PvE content to get bored. The problem is most people don't feel comfortable doing so until they have an extreme advantage over other players, versus having a chance at a fair fight.
    I'm kinda bummed that you guys burned out so fast:/ It actually gave me a reason to check the forums more than twice a month now.

Elder
    Achievements:
    I re-rolled off HeavyMetal (lvl 20) to clean slate the guys that were griefing me. I managed to get RandomCarnage from 1 through 15 in one play session. They appear to have slashed the grind at low levels. I believe it begins to slow down again at lvl 20 when 100k xp kicks in rather than the 20k at lvl 15.

Seems odd that they didn't rescale the weap skills at the same time, but they're not too bad as they are now so guess it doesn't really matter.

I'll log in still a few nights a week to see if I can max level. At that point, it should be easier once griefers no longer have a level gap to hide behind.

PoP Guild seem to all log in and out at the same time, and while they haven't done anything that might turn me off them, they seem like a typical zerg guild, aiming at numbers over skill. I might see if DVC are interested in picking up a filthy foreigner
    Not Australian.

Elder
    Achievements:
    If anyone is starting out, hit me up in game and I'll hook you up with some gear to get you going, and run you through the noob island quests to get you to the mainland.
    Not Australian.