Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bless

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    It was my bad for overhyping it. I was the same as you Valk, so everyone was 1 shotting me.. specially archers. I just kind of assumed you'd do the same. I didn't think (or care) that I was in crappy gear.. I just knew Archers were owning. I'll take accountability for my eagerness to get you back into playing! I owe you a sub fee!
    PSN = Vashin

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points

New Bless Trailer

This Trailer is freakin awesome.

PSN = Vashin

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Yeah cali, you are 100% right. I didn't give it a fair shot coming back to the game. On a side note though, i will be checking out FFXIV when they re-release it. That final trailer made me remember everything I love about final fantasy as a franchise and heres to hoping they make some worthwhile changes. And this bless game looks cool and all, im just hoping its not another all graphics no gameplay kind of game.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    I was the same as you Valk, so everyone was 1 shotting me.. specially archers. I just kind of assumed you'd do the same. I didn't think (or care) that I was in crappy gear.. I just knew Archers were owning.
    Lol, my highest crit with a +11 t13 bow in pvp from behind has been 14k lol and that was with the proper crystals. The amount of damage reduction on pvp gear now is astounding. Then having a lancer in full im assuming t14 pvp gear pull me in and crit me twice for 30k each and kill me made me fully aware I was out classed by gear.

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassYour first GroupCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Awards:
    Final Fantasy Marathon ChampionMax Level on P99!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    Lol, my highest crit with a +11 t13 bow in pvp from behind has been 14k lol and that was with the proper crystals. The amount of damage reduction on pvp gear now is astounding. Then having a lancer in full im assuming t14 pvp gear pull me in and crit me twice for 30k each and kill me made me fully aware I was out classed by gear.
    Yeah man, the way damage is determined is weird. I tested it with a sorc in my guild, and he actually does more damage with +12 pve weapon than he does with +12 pvp weapon. Something along the lines of base attack on weapon is the biggest factor in damage, and the pvp stats are only a small modifier to that, and are countered by the pvp dmg reduction stats. He had it all mathematically figured out, it was pretty surprising.
    Killing is my business.... and business is good.

Achievements:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzfDt-ZjesA

some early gameplay. Game looks good visually without any optimizations. They also promise end game raiding at launch as well as realm vs realm as well as regular pvp and small group content. No auto attack, you have a basic combat attack that you "spam" and then other abilities with slightly longer cool downs to mix in.