View Poll Results: Which release are you most excited about?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wildstar

19 73.08%
  • Final Fantasy 14 : A Realm Reborn

7 26.92%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Synthetic
    Wildstar, was not impressed at all in what I saw of the FF Beta when my roomy was playing it. He seems to like it, so I guess it is sort of an acquired taste. Though, I never much liked FF11 either. I got bored within a few hours of playing both.

Wildstar is my hope, not really excited for any other MMO Title on the horizon, and haven't been since RIFT and SWTOR both were let downs.

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic View Post
    Wildstar, was not impressed at all in what I saw of the FF Beta when my roomy was playing it. He seems to like it, so I guess it is sort of an acquired taste. Though, I never much liked FF11 either. I got bored within a few hours of playing both.

Wildstar is my hope, not really excited for any other MMO Title on the horizon, and haven't been since RIFT and SWTOR both were let downs.
    Been doing the FFXIV:ARR beta the past couple weekends and it's unlike any beta I've ever done...in that I can't go more than an hour without getting bored and playing something else.

I think all the pieces are there to make a good game, but it just doesn't grab me. If anything, some aspects are off-putting (like combat animations, spells, HUD graphics, etc).

I loved it, the FF beta that is. I hope they let us test he other classes soon. My biggest complaint is I hope they optimize it a little more because being in an area with lots of people was too laggy.

Avid Poster
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
    Been doing the FFXIV:ARR beta the past couple weekends and it's unlike any beta I've ever done...in that I can't go more than an hour without getting bored and playing something else.

I think all the pieces are there to make a good game, but it just doesn't grab me. If anything, some aspects are off-putting (like combat animations, spells, HUD graphics, etc).
    Then you should let me use your account =p

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassVeteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Swag probably believes he's doing you a favor by not letting you play the game.

I haven't played FFXIV, but I'm of a mind to agree with Swag. Chances are you'll piss off someone and get arrested.

Elder
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,239
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassVeteranOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master TaggerArm of LawKing of PublishingPosting AwardMax Level on P99!
    changed my vote to FF14 ARR. Wildstar will fail.
    DEFIANT / MYSTELTIN
    Divinus / Avid Co-Founder: 8 June 2007
    Guild History Highlights: Vanguard | Age of Conan | EverQuest 2 | Aion | RIFT | Tera | FFXIV | WildStar | WoW

Played more this weekend and I really really enjoy this game (wish they had tests other than weekends). I think this re-release is fantastic and what I would expect from a FF game. I am looking forward to the other classes.

Webmaster
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Defiant View Post
    changed my vote to FF14 ARR. Wildstar will fail.
    What happened to change it?

Elder
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,239
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassVeteranOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master TaggerArm of LawKing of PublishingPosting AwardMax Level on P99!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rykan View Post
    What happened to change it?
    Bay Eight Tuh
    DEFIANT / MYSTELTIN
    Divinus / Avid Co-Founder: 8 June 2007
    Guild History Highlights: Vanguard | Age of Conan | EverQuest 2 | Aion | RIFT | Tera | FFXIV | WildStar | WoW