Post Public Forums / Open Chat Policy

The rules are simple. If your post on public forums is anything other than helpful, do not post on the public forums. This includes responding to trolls. This also includes boasting about raid kills or guild accomplishments. Guild leaders will post in appropriate threads when necessary to announce our kills.

Likewise, in open chat, no chatter. So if you are the person that likes to run your mouth in open channel, leave now. THIS IS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY. If we are standing next to a rival guild outside a raid zone, no emotes are permitted, no chatter in say is permitted. NONE. Not even hello. Not even response to someone saying hello. If you feel obligated to say hello, send a tell. Do not jump on people of the same faction, if we are forming up for a raid, we are all to be standing in place - like robots. If you are ADHD, beat off.

If you have questions or concerns, speak with me directly. We have a lot of new people coming into the guild, competition for spots is going to be stiff, don't give me an easy reason to kick you - because I will.

Last edited by Defiant; 04-28-2014 at 10:44 PM.
    DEFIANT / MYSTELTIN
    Divinus / Avid Co-Founder: 8 June 2007
    Guild History Highlights: Vanguard | Age of Conan | EverQuest 2 | Aion | RIFT | Tera | FFXIV | WildStar | WoW