Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 49121314
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points

I remember leveling in Lake of Ill Omen or Dreadlands and see'ing a warrior wrecking shop, couldn't believe how fast he was attacking and how hard he was hitting.

Pretty sure I called into work for the next 2 weeks to keep playing!

Anyway - this pic reminded me of that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PSN = Vashin

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Chopper Challenge Champion Detest's Avatar

Overthinking, overanalyzing separates the body from the mind...withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment calling way outside the lines.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 283
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Wildstar Marathon ChampionMax Level on P99!
    Space Invaders Champion Silvershadow's Avatar

How much did it cost to prove you could do it?

You posted on July 3rd that you were 43 with zero gear.
    You then posted today on the 23rd that you're 55 with what seems to be a good amount of plat worth of shit. Tink bag alone is 5-8k?

So in 20 days you got 12 levels. That is an average of a little more than 1/2 a lvl a day in what is the most time consuming portion of the game. So I ask if you have been on vacation and been playing 24 hours a day because it is impossible to yield that amount of xp short of an xp boost or getting power leveled. I'm not sure how much it matters how you get there at this point but it seems to me like you paid to win. Either way getting it at this point means less than it ever could have. Gratz you will get 60, but everyone knows you're a flake who won't be raiding with us ever again.

So to me it sure showed us you have money to get the job done but that's about it. Anyone who has played EQ will know what I'm saying is legit and true. Unless somehow I'm missing something that is.
    You hate me but we both know it's because I'm better than you.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Chopper Challenge Champion Detest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
    You posted on July 3rd that you were 43 with zero gear.
    You then posted today on the 23rd that you're 55 with what seems to be a good amount of plat worth of shit. Tink bag alone is 5-8k?

So in 20 days you got 12 levels. That is an average of a little more than 1/2 a lvl a day in what is the most time consuming portion of the game. So I ask if you have been on vacation and been playing 24 hours a day because it is impossible to yield that amount of xp short of an xp boost or getting power leveled. I'm not sure how much it matters how you get there at this point but it seems to me like you paid to win. Either way getting it at this point means less than it ever could have. Gratz you will get 60, but everyone knows you're a flake who won't be raiding with us ever again.

So to me it sure showed us you have money to get the job done but that's about it. Anyone who has played EQ will know what I'm saying is legit and true. Unless somehow I'm missing something that is.
    So let's start off with some facts,

The 43 screenshot was taken before a corpse run.
    Yes I have found a group who has helped me along the way.
    Yes that is a Heirophant's Cloak.
    Yes I give no shits about your opinion at this point.
    I'm doing this only to spite you.

In regards to the guild there was no weight given to me during the short time of me being carried through content. The guild isn't gonna be hemorrhaging from my departure nor even bleeding slightly. You of all people know the extent I went through to make sure I finished GA with the guild in Wildstar. Not acknowledging the fact that someone who was once an officer could have influence on parts of the guild he's not involved in is fucking stupid and completely missing the point that I want to distance myself from all of this. Either way you can call me what you want, because your irrelevant. At the end of the day I'm going to finish this stupid challenge, find another guild, and enjoy mythic content in Legion. While you sit around and cry about your diseases that supposedly keep you from raiding in WoW although you can spend 12+ hours with me playing ToS/EQ/LoL, but let's not open that box. Your a pathetic piece of shit who will latch on to whoever you can so you won't feel all alone in this big big world and have someone to play with. I'm done and have no intention in delving into this cesspool anymore than I have. I will post my final screenshot at 60 and I'll be gone.
    Overthinking, overanalyzing separates the body from the mind...withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment calling way outside the lines.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 283
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Wildstar Marathon ChampionMax Level on P99!
    Space Invaders Champion Silvershadow's Avatar
    Man we have alot to cover Detest. So you said a few things that I find to be rather interesting to say the least lets go in order, shall we?

The 43 screenshot was taken before a corpse run.
    Yes I have found a group who has helped me along the way.
    Yes that is a Heirophant's Cloak.
    So you did pay to win. I'm glad we got that part out of the way. It's not a challenge if you buy it. Any idiot can buy a lvl 60 character or someone to carry them to get it. I mean you would know all about that right? Like buying how many league of legends accounts?

Yes I give no shits about your opinion at this point.
    I'm doing this only to spite you.
    Isn't that the complete opposite of what not giving a shit about what someone thinks is? As in you're doing this to spite me but don't care I care? You're making this too easy Detest.

Not acknowledging the fact that someone who was once an officer could have influence on parts of the guild he's not involved in is fucking stupid and completely missing the point that I want to distance myself from all of this.
    This is just a flat out false statement. I hold no weight with the wow team and in fact never once said anything negative about you. Further more if anything I asked that you be given the shot to raid despite fears of flakeyness. The example given wasn't from the Wildstar Era but from when you said you were going to play at the start of WoD but flaked out as we were dying. You have this vision of grandeur that I was out to get you but that again is just false. You decided to leave the raid team of your own accord and clearly do not take responsibility for it. This seems to be something you're good at.

At the end of the day I'm going to finish this stupid challenge, find another guild, and enjoy mythic content in Legion. While you sit around and cry about your diseases that supposedly keep you from raiding in WoW although you can spend 12+ hours with me playing ToS/EQ/LoL, but let's not open that box.
    You can't say lets not open a box that you decided to open. Now you just look stupid. It's a known fact that I have MS and it could very well prevent me from ever playing at a high lvl again. The fact you would use that as ammunition shows that you are not nearly the great guy that some people make you out to be. Also, I will be raiding in legion and if that fact is up for dispute you can ask Opi or Twistid the status of that situation. My disease did not prevent me from raiding with them after I recovered. The way in which wow gates it's content via the ring in which the same reason you were not brought in for shit was exactly the same reason I wasn't brought in for things. Which is clearly why I wasn't playing.

Your a pathetic piece of shit who will latch on to whoever you can so you won't feel all alone in this big big world and have someone to play with. I'm done and have no intention in delving into this cesspool anymore than I have. I will post my final screenshot at 60 and I'll be gone.
    This again is an interesting concept when you consider A. I'm married and B. you have a pet bird you rescued and named after someone you barely know IRL. I talked to Stuart and have some interesting skype logs I could share on this topic. You have a good ability to project the problems you have onto me as if they were my problems and not yours. So lets take another look at this little piece of proof of evidence.

I found a way to show what games you have gifted me through steam the only thing is it doesn't say it was you.So people will just have to take my word for it. Irregardless you know what I'm about to say is the truth so take that for what it is.

Dec 5 2015 - Detest hits me up and asks me to play "Grim Dawn" with him because he has nothing to do and wants a third to play the game on the hardest difficulty. He buys me the game and flakes out, go figure. Actually he kept dying in hardcore over and over then burnt out. I didn't die once.

Jan 6 2016 - Detest buys me "ARK: Survival Evolved" He is bored and has no one to play it with. My computer sucked at that point and I couldn't run the game so boo hoo.

Jan 17 2016 - Detest buys me "Tabletop Simulator" to play Catan with his friends because they need someone to explain the rules and how to play. Who later explained that he has moments where he flips the fuck out and doesn't talk to them for months. You can thank Dana and Stuart for that bit of info Detest. I have stuart via a skype message I can link but Dana told me through League and I never thought I'd need to save and reference it.

Mar 1 2016 - Detest buys me "Secrets of Grindea" The game was suppose to be hard and it was, he needed someone to play it with. I was happy to do so I had nothing to do and at that time thought him and me were friends. No big deal right?

Mar 21 2016 - Detest buys me and Ikuza "Congo Gift" He wants people to play the game with him so I convinced Ikuza to play with us.

Apr 11 2016 - Detest buys me Dark Souls III. I won this 1 through a contest on the forums which I believe to be bullshit because it just so happens him and me were damn near butt buddies at this point. Like I said playing games everyday for hours on end. I was playing solo then he had issues with a boss and wanted to play coop from then on and we did.

This is the run down and simple list of what went down. It seems like you're just this great guy and were buying games for everyone which to some extent is true, but with me I was someone always around able to keep you from being bored. You had no one else to do anything with and don't pretend like I'm the one who needed someone to play with. You needed someone to play with so much that you bought them games to play with you. This almost reminds me of the mom who had to tie a porkchop around the childs neck to get the dog to play with him.

Earlier in your statement you quoted saying
    Not acknowledging the fact that someone who was once an officer could have influence on parts of the guild he's not involved in is fucking stupid
    would imply that I do have friends despite my flaws and people do enjoy having me around. I tried to connect you to those people via getting you a raid spot with the wow team despite you treating me like a fucking asshole for no reason at all. I considered you a friend and you betrayed the fuck out of me over nothing more than a minor heckle. You're the worst kind of person I have ever met, fake as fuck and a flake to boot. The reason I'll go this far to explain it out is again because I considered us friends and you clearly over a year didn't see things that way. I don't know of anyone I've ever known to befriend someone and stay friends for a complete year or more to only implode and commit nothing short of community suicide like you. Good fucking luck with the next group of people you meet.
    You hate me but we both know it's because I'm better than you.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 502
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    he's been logged in pretty much every time i've been on the past 3 weeks. idk what would make you assume he's not just playing a shit ton.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassVeteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Napp View Post
    he's been logged in pretty much every time i've been on the past 3 weeks. idk what would make you assume he's not just playing a shit ton.
    A. Silver knows Detest's habits better than you. They have gamed together for quite a bit.

B. Hasn't Detest has already confessed to getting someone to do it for him?
    Last edited by Jetthro; 07-25-2016 at 02:04 AM.

Core Raider
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 401
    Overall activity: 54.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Final Fantasy Marathon ChampionWildstar Marathon Champion
    I am done with this thread. Detest, silver never shit talked you behind the scenes, in fact he recommended twice we give you a shot (BRF and now). In no way did he negatively influence my opinion of you (you did that all on your own when you no post no showed to raids and flaked out, combined with this thread). Good luck wherever you end up going.

Locked.