PDA

View Full Version : What team are YOU on?

Valkyrie
04-26-2012, 08:23 PM
I really think Team Four Loko is going to take this one guys!

Gary
04-26-2012, 08:24 PM
Team Gary. Recruitment is CLOSED.
Nobody really knows what we do tho.

Auedar
04-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Team Gary. Recruitment is CLOSED.
Nobody really knows what we do tho.

Get backdoor surprises?:P

Efanu
04-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Figured it would be only a matter of time before something like this popped up.

Duguall
04-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Honestly, I haven't been recruited or thought anything of the teams. I demand a voting option to be an independent, and just be a lancer bitch who gets around.

Mynas
04-26-2012, 09:04 PM
Honestly, I haven't been recruited or thought anything of the teams. I demand a voting option to be an independent, and just be a lancer bitch who gets around.

Might as well just go with team Canada with that attitude

Valkyrie
04-26-2012, 09:12 PM

Team Canadia has all the STD's. You'd fit right in!

HOTTOPIC
04-26-2012, 09:14 PM
FOURLOKO for PRESIDENT!!!!
Chicken Fucker

Duguall
04-26-2012, 09:52 PM
I am clean and a virgin to all of your nasty diseases! I will not touch those nasty canadians with their infectious internet and flappy heads.

Stay4
04-26-2012, 09:55 PM
I am clean and a virgin to all of your nasty diseases! I will not touch those nasty canadians with their infectious internet and flappy heads.

You sound like those girls that say "I swear I'm normally not like this, I've never done anything like this before". In other words your a slut and we're ok with it.

Duguall
04-26-2012, 10:00 PM
I am NOT! You're such an asshole.

Are you doing anything Saturday?

Nofia
04-27-2012, 12:29 AM
I'm my own team

Heff
04-27-2012, 12:36 AM
I'm my own team

A fucking understatement there! Bloody Dick Doll Club.

Makaio
04-27-2012, 02:52 AM
I get enough shit from gingers in my daily life
Im republican there fore I hate foreigners
And I like to drink

Team Four Loko it is

Duguall
04-27-2012, 02:54 AM
Team Canadia. Surrendering before they even have a team to surrender with.

Banaag
04-27-2012, 03:06 AM
WTF, why is Team Cuban asleep.... we need more votes!

We have Powerlevel and Dungeon grinding services for all our members.

We will get you your gold weapon :cool:

Banaag
04-27-2012, 03:10 AM
Requesting the removal of Team Four Lokos... they are not a Team since they only represent 1 night a week at most.

Even Team Gary is 24/7. :cool:

Gary
04-27-2012, 04:16 AM
Requesting the removal of Team Four Lokos... they are not a Team since they only represent 1 night a week at most.

Damn straight!

Duguall
04-27-2012, 04:48 AM
Team Cuban was the obvious choice. They will be able to lobby for my interest in the political scheme of things come end-game.

KneeHi
04-27-2012, 05:28 AM
I only belong to one team...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Monkey
04-27-2012, 06:47 AM
GO TEAM CANAD... wait.. why am I all alone?

Calibix
04-27-2012, 08:27 AM
I only belong to one team...

But you said you loved me...

KneeHi
04-27-2012, 10:13 AM
But you said you loved me...

I did, until you healed carnage in our fight to the death.

You broke my fucking heart.

Calibix
04-27-2012, 10:34 AM
I did, until you healed carnage in our fight to the death.

You broke my fucking heart.

Lol, I forgot about that.

HOTTOPIC
04-27-2012, 10:38 AM

Here a Team FOURLOKO well do everything that Team Cuban offers and well have fun doing it...you may not remember it but who cares right.
Chicken Fucker

Besides we are that good we only need to represent 1 night a week so others don't feel emasculated.
Chicken Fucker

Serapis
04-27-2012, 10:44 AM
I've joined the ranks of EGS and plans are underway for a "first strike" to insure total victory.

Team Four Loco- a new prohibition law that limits the flavors to sour grape and pomegranate.

Team Canada- Not really expecting any offense from these guys but if they decide to try something we'll just make a threat. That should be enough.

Team America- more taxes....and 200% increase on all health care policies forcing you do downgrade your internet to dial-up (EGS members are exempt)

Team Cuba- Ginger missles aimed at cuba loaded with sunburns and freckles crippling your ability to venture outdoors to replenish your caffeine supplies.

Give up now , there is no hope !

Stay4
04-27-2012, 11:12 AM
I've joined the ranks of EGS and plans are underway for a "first strike" to insure total victory.

Team Four Loco- a new prohibition law that limits the flavors to sour grape and pomegranate.

Team Canada- Not really expecting any offense from these guys but if they decide to try something we'll just make a threat. That should be enough.

Team America- more taxes....and 200% increase on all health care policies forcing you do downgrade your internet to dial-up (EGS members are exempt)

Team Cuba- Ginger missles aimed at cuba loaded with sunburns and freckles crippling your ability to venture outdoors to replenish your caffeine supplies.

Give up now , there is no hope !

Gary?

Serapis
04-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Gary?

Team Gary dropped from the race.

Meet the EGS vanguard !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYVdKKCGfS4&feature=related

When there is red on the head, there is fire in the hole !!

Auedar
04-27-2012, 12:09 PM
We need to see who voted for what here. I demand transparency in this electoral process!

Figures since a republican started it:P

Stay4
04-27-2012, 12:11 PM
We need to see who voted for what here. I demand transparency in this electoral process!

Figures since a republican started it:P

Click the numbers dumbass

Saryrn
04-27-2012, 12:11 PM
Go TEAM CUBAN~~ Now I fully expect my yellow weapons

Riesling
04-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Honestly, I haven't been recruited or thought anything of the teams. I demand a voting option to be an independent, and just be a lancer bitch who gives reach around.

Fixed

What am I voting for? What is this all about? You all should be sober now that the Netherlands has banned tourists from cannabis shops!!! WTH is going on here???? My vote is valuable and I dont give it up all willy nilly like hookers in Columbia. Team Cuba is the only one that has PM'ed me for a vote without sexual favors, but it looks promising since I want a gold wep!!

Auedar
04-27-2012, 05:08 PM
Wait....we are starting to PM people now for votes?

Damn....I thought we wouldn't have to start campaigning until launch....

If you actually talked to people who roll with Banaag, you will learn that either A. Banaag will get all the gold gear and you won't get shit, or B. No one will get shit. Seriously.

Vote for Team Ginger if you want lewts and good times!

Valkyrie
04-27-2012, 05:42 PM
In lieu of the ramped up campaigning done by egs and tc, fl will be extending four loko night to 7 nights a week. We will also have free peanuts, good looking woman and we have a black guy. Black guys always beat cubans and gingers!

Efanu
04-27-2012, 05:53 PM
In lieu of the ramped up campaigning done by egs and tc, fl will be extending four loko night to 7 nights a week. We will also have free peanuts, good looking woman and we have a black guy. Black guys always beat cubans and gingers!

I take this as an offense.

Us here at EGS have the highest level of sophistication. You are only able to join if you are born into the ranks or secretively grandfathered in through multiple trials that take place on an undisclosed island in the Pacific. To say we are simply "ramping" up our campaign would be blasphemy and worthy of a duel request sir!

Heff
04-27-2012, 06:04 PM
Quality > Quantity

Valkyrie
04-27-2012, 06:04 PM
I don't think you really want to get beat again! Here I'll get really drunk on four lokos to give you a better chance!

Banaag
04-27-2012, 06:35 PM

You make false claims here... Everyone knows that even your leader Hottopic is only allowed 1 Fourlokos night a week. You're not even a real Team with a 1 Night a week schedule of availability. What have you even done for the Community?

Team Cuban's list of Accomplishments
- Developers of many Raid Strats, including the Cuban Triangle
- First to level cap
- Runs Dungeon groups for all members of the Community
- Provides Tweaks and Guides for the Community when servers are down
- Does not discriminate against foreigners or minorities
- Only asks that you have common sense, and good skills when gaming

Show your support, Vote Team Cuban :cool:

Efanu
04-27-2012, 06:45 PM
- Does not discriminate against foreigners or minorities
- Only asks that you have common sense, and good skills when gaming

Sounds like this group is dead set on being for the common man. If you want to be apart of something special, I suggest you look away from TC.

EGS, has often been trusted with the allegiance of many greats such as Achilles, Hercules, Zena, Warrior Princess, and even for a short time, were aligned with the Smurfs to overthrow Gargamel, since after all, we too know how to help the little people!

Stay4
04-27-2012, 07:02 PM
I believe team america was first to level cap

Banaag
04-27-2012, 07:13 PM

You can believe what you wish... we know the truth.

RandomCarnage
04-27-2012, 07:15 PM
When there is red on the head, there is fire in the hole !!

Wait, your hole is on fire? Are you sure you're not in FL?

Riesling
04-27-2012, 07:56 PM

"good looking woman" <----this gets my vote!!! All though I am jealous of the "black guy" he will probably get all the chicks:cool:

RandomCarnage
04-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Black guys always beat cubans and gingers!

I think I saw this on COPS one time...

Heff
04-27-2012, 07:59 PM
"good looking woman" <----this gets my vote!!! All though I am jealous of the "black guy" he will probably get all the chicks:cool:

All those members with 1, I repeat 1 "Good looking woman"- O, this will make for great stories to come.

Carnage
04-27-2012, 08:07 PM
I am taking offerings of women, booze, and small shiny trinkets for my vote.... (Im such a whore.)

Wakanda
04-27-2012, 08:28 PM
" All though I am jealous of the "black guy" he will probably get all the chicks:cool:

Not chicks, just one American Indian chick, who buys and drinks FOUR LOKO'S with him!!:cool:

Zeks
04-28-2012, 01:09 AM

Being first to 32 when many were sitting out the race is like winning gold in the Special Olympics when all the other competitors were late because the good parking spaces were taken.

I'm on team Bloody Dicks and Teddy Bears, may not be first to cap but can make little girls cry.

Nofia
04-28-2012, 01:26 AM
I'm with zeks thats a good team ffs