PDA

View Full Version : Whats up!

Tenna
06-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Hey everyone (who remembers me),

How are things going? Hope everything is well in the AVID World. Things have been very crazy here. Busy with work and friends.

I am thinking I want to get back on the road for some gaming a few nights a week. I have dabbled into the Beta for SW:TOR, TERA and tried my hand at LOTRO again. But, figured, I would see where the crowd is, and my favorite guildes, and see if it is still RIFT or somewhere else.

Hope to see you in the gaming world soon.

Tootles!
Tenna

Vash
06-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Hi Tenna, glad to hear things are going well. We're chillin in Tera currently. Cya around soon!

Auedar
06-04-2012, 12:49 AM
Hey Tenna! How is life with you?

Currently playing Tera as well as D3, and I'm looking to see if The Secret World is any good with their beta, as well as GW2.

Tenna
06-04-2012, 08:35 PM
I am waiting 4+ hours to patch Tera. I had fun in the Beta, so we shall see. I really like the aiming you need to do, much more skill required. I saw the Tera application is 50+, does that apply to me as well, since I am an oldie? Just courious :) If I need to apply thats not a big deal. I did like answering the question about what you would do on a stranded island with the choice of a spork, can of tuna or toothpick, however I noticed that is no longer on the application. Also, is there a specific class you guys would recommend? In beta I was a slayer, and enjoyed that class.

I still have a fairly busy life, with work, boyfriend and gym, so no super 'Hardcore' gaming here But I usually am home or not busy 3 evenings a week (including Friday) unless traveling to the Twin Cities.

I miss gaming, and hope to enjoy some fun time with my old guildies (I am sure I am far behind), but will still enjoy the Vent chatter.

RandomCarnage
06-08-2012, 08:17 PM
If you're an "oldie", then I'm sure we can hook you up no prob. Hit someone up in game and ask if any officers around. There are a few alts being leveled up so you may be able to catch a ride to help you along.