PDA

View Full Version : Missing in Action

Duguall
07-03-2012, 12:45 AM
Yeah, I kind of vanished off the face of the internet these last couple months, been real busy between working six days a week and doctor appointments. Anyways, I think I'll be hitting up Tera again once Friday comes up so I can resubscribe and get back in.

Probably been removed from the roster for inactivity, but that can't be helped, I'm not useful if I'm not playing!. Anyways, how goes the guild and game? If I hit up the forums and sites, I better see nothing but AVID winning, lancers getting buffed and archers less mobile.

Vash
07-03-2012, 01:03 AM
What's up bud - thanks for the heads up. We're still kickin ass =)

Duguall
07-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Ouch, more end-game grinds added that I only started on before having to leave. Let's be honest here, it's going to take me 1-3 weeks to hit up the main roster again, isn't it? Hey Vash, I just found myself in need of a DPS, or a sugar-daddy.

Vash
07-03-2012, 02:17 AM
Lol. Nah. Once you're back online, we'll get you in guild. You were very active before your afk. Just make sure you're running hardmodes.

Duguall
07-03-2012, 02:33 AM
Fuck it, I have 15 to spare, and I get free food at work, I'll start playing tonight.

...How do I block? I never blocked anyways. I was always the DPS lancer.

Tso
07-03-2012, 07:02 AM
Good to meet you today! Once you get your weapon you should be just fine doing hardmodes -- if Burn can do it, anyone can

Add yourself to the 'post what you need' and give everyone a heads up that you're looking for your Eye Opener. Doing Nexus on the weekends you can get your PvP T12 Enig in the meantime in just a weekend or two