PDA

View Full Version : Chinese father pushes son to kick gaming addiction by hiring virtual assassins to kil

Auedar
01-05-2013, 01:16 PM
Copied from here... http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-father-pushes-son-kick-gaming-addiction-hiring-000015498.html

It’s practically a cliché at this point: An angry father gets fed up with his lay about son playing video games all day instead of looking for a job. But Kotaku reports that one father in China went outside the box when thinking of ways to get his son off the computer: He hired a team of virtual assassins to repeatedly kill his son’s favorite character in a popular online role-playing game. According to Kotaku, 23-year-old Xiao Feng had been in and out of jobs for years while pointedly telling his father that he didn’t want to work for a living. Even after his father ruined his online gaming experience by having his character die numerous times, the defiant Feng told his father that he was still “not looking for any job” and that he wanted “to take some time to find one that suits me.” So let this be a lesson to all you crafty entrepreneurs out there thinking you can make a fortune by creating a virtual Dark Brotherhood to take out game addicts’ MMO characters: This sort of intervention apparently isn’t all that effective.

The irony is his son could get a job by being an in game assassin ..Why can't I get a job like that?

Efanu
01-06-2013, 03:48 AM
The irony is his son could get a job by being an in game assassin ..Why can't I get a job like that?

Because you can't PvP. ZZZZINNNNGG!

Auedar
01-06-2013, 12:05 PM
Is it bad that I expected that?

Defiant
01-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Im quitting my job and schooling to become a virtual assassin. Dream job.

Defiant
01-07-2013, 07:45 PM
This just in...

Supposedly my X-wife hired Vashin to be a virtual assassin and destroy Avid. Apparently he failed in his attempts and is yet to be paid. Though he has successfully wiped us in many raids.

On another side note, Alouris was also a virtual assassin. A little more successful than Vash.

Who else has infiltrated our ranks!? Auedar perhaps?

Vash
01-07-2013, 08:22 PM
This just in...

Supposedly my X-wife hired Vashin to be a virtual assassin and destroy Avid. Apparently he failed in his attempts and is yet to be paid. Though he has successfully wiped us in many raids.

On another side note, Alouris was also a virtual assassin. A little more successful than Vash.

Who else has infiltrated our ranks!? Auedar perhaps?

I was sent in with backup.. but you sniffed out Krashe too quickly!

Makaio
01-25-2013, 04:00 PM
I was sent in with backup.. but you sniffed out Krashe too quickly!

wasnt krashe the black fag who kept'd complaining about everything??

Auedar
01-25-2013, 08:38 PM
wasnt krashe the black fag who kept'd complaining about everything??

I feel like you're mad that he didn't hit on you.

And if I had to rate complaining, I think there would be several members in this guild who complained way more about stupid shit....Heff...Defiant....me....Vash for taking shit....Calibix for getting taken advantage of in prison....Temp because people just piss him off for no reason....Did I miss anyone?

Makaio
01-26-2013, 04:01 PM
I feel like you're mad that he didn't hit on you.

or did he ;)

Polycasta
06-09-2013, 12:33 PM
...This sort of intervention apparently isn’t all that effective.

That is what would make it the most profitable. There is far less profit in curing than treating a problem.

Zoxx
06-09-2013, 01:24 PM
I imagine the Dark Brotherhood hand, only with cheeto dust on the finger tips.