PDA

View Full Version : Turns Out Women Have Strong Sex Drives, Can Vash Handle It?

Jetthro
06-06-2013, 08:23 PM
http://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/archive/2013/06/turns-out-women-have-really-really-strong-sex-drives-can-men-handle-it/276598/

I just needed to post this article. I JUST HAD TO MAN! No need to give me flak about the news source used!

Auedar
06-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Wanted to follow up on this one.....gotta love science.

Looking at Breasts is Healthy

http://www.wholefitness.com/looking-breasts.html

"I'm not sexist, I'm trying to stay healthy."

Polycasta
06-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Hippy-liberal bullshit. If chicks were as horny as I was in high school no one would live past 35 cuz they would die of AIDS.

"Salon's normally hyperbole-averse Tracy Clark-Flory was beside herself: "This book should be read by every woman on earth," she writes; "the implications are huge.""

So in other words, chicks don't know they are horny, they need to be told that that is what they should be because their elitist liberal masters tell them that is what they should be like.

======
"Bergner's work puts what may be the last nail in the coffin of the old consensus that women use sex as a means to get something else they really want, such as enduring monogamous emotional intimacy and the goods and safety that come in marriage with a protector and provider."

Yeah, cuz millions of years of empirical evidence as well as recent scientific research on the different Darwinian forces at work on men and womens' sexuality should be discarded because a JOURNALIST wrote a book.

Auedar
06-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Hippy-liberal bullshit. If chicks were as horny as I was in high school no one would live past 35 cuz they would die of AIDS.

"Salon's normally hyperbole-averse Tracy Clark-Flory was beside herself: "This book should be read by every woman on earth," she writes; "the implications are huge.""

So in other words, chicks don't know they are horny, they need to be told that that is what they should be because their elitist liberal masters tell them that is what they should be like.

======
"Bergner's work puts what may be the last nail in the coffin of the old consensus that women use sex as a means to get something else they really want, such as enduring monogamous emotional intimacy and the goods and safety that come in marriage with a protector and provider."

Yeah, cuz millions of years of empirical evidence as well as recent scientific research on the different Darwinian forces at work on men and womens' sexuality should be discarded because a JOURNALIST wrote a book.

Just because you don't get laid Poly doesn't mean they are not horny. It just means they have standards:P

Polycasta
06-10-2013, 12:05 AM
Women having standards doesn't affect my getting laid, as I have overcome that problem by having no standards for myself. There are plenty of fugly white-trash women in northern WI that are desperate for a guy with all his teeth and/or a job. Drop some of the crystal-meth lingo I learn from clients and they are all over me like that rash on their crotch!