PDA

View Full Version : WTF

Polycasta
07-22-2013, 01:04 PM
This woman is in Congress. She makes important decisions for the greatest nation that the world has ever seen. She has input on how the greatest military the world has ever seen will be used, with the power to destroy nations in a matter of hours once the command is given. The ripples from the decisions she makes will echo down the centuries, even the millenia.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/us-congresswoman-at-trayvon-rally-black-men-are-arrested-for-eating-while-black-and-just-being-plain-ol-black

If John Wayne sucked dick and wore dresses, that is the hat he would wear. I could understand a pant suit, or even one of those daishikineequas that they pretend are 'authentic' African. But wtf is with that outfit.

Medieval
07-22-2013, 01:35 PM
I can't even understand what the fuck she is saying. Can I get a translator that can understand hate and echos?

Makaio
07-22-2013, 01:48 PM
i thought we needed a tribal translator

Kiluvian
07-22-2013, 02:49 PM
The only words I could make out were: we, black, boys, children, and america.

On a side note, is this woman really a US Congress-woman? If so, my question is: How?

Grouchy Smurf
07-22-2013, 03:18 PM
If so, my question is: How?

It's not that hard:

Valkyrie
07-22-2013, 03:36 PM
Well technically she does speak american.

Defiant
07-22-2013, 04:35 PM
It's not that hard:

To graduate from Yale and be a fighter pilot?

Grouchy Smurf
07-22-2013, 04:36 PM
To be voted into anything.

Defiant
07-22-2013, 04:38 PM
To be voted into anything.

I would take 6 more terms of Bush before another day Obama.

Grouchy Smurf
07-22-2013, 04:41 PM
You guys should really up your game. This whole "I am voting for X because he is less bad the Y" is the reason why Europe is such a mess right now.
Well, one of the main reasons.

Defiant
07-22-2013, 06:51 PM
Big Government + Shitty Work Ethic = Collapse

Polycasta
07-23-2013, 02:07 AM
You guys should really up your game. This whole "I am voting for X because he is less bad the Y" is the reason why Europe is such a mess right now.
Well, one of the main reasons.

Completely agree. Power doesn't come from always using an ability/ right, it comes from being able to selectively choose when to use it. Cops don't have the power to get BJs ("lickit or ticket!") because they can arrest you, they have the power to get BJs because they can choose NOT to arrest you... Always voting, even for limp candidates, leads to a situation like the blacks: they always vote dem, so the dems don't give a shit about them. Bush was elected largely because he gave stuff to the religious right who often don't vote, but who came out in droves to elect him twice.

Big Government + Shitty Work Ethic = Collapse

The upside of this is that it has lead to a massive increase in the number of 'prepper' and 'survivalist' websites. And they are the most fun to troll, heheh. So serious yet so gullible.

"Cultures as large and advanced as ours can never collapse."
is equivalent to:
"WoW was the 1st MMO."

addendum:
Or just mention that you have a preference between the AK-47 and AR-15. Even something as innocent as "I have a [AK or AR] and I like to shoot it," will snowball into a multi-page froth-at-the-mouth derailment of any topic.