PDA

View Full Version : New Year's....

Tenna
01-03-2011, 10:53 PM
What is the resolution you sware you are going to do, but after a week will forget or break it? Sure everyone does the lose weight, spend more time with family, buy a big fancy dream car, or pay off debts. So just wondering what you all have planned :)

Mine..... I tried to go easy and figured this could be done. I wanted to be Nicer to people. I already failed today and was grumpy to an idiot who didn't know how to save an attachment from an email. However when I realized I was being grumpy, I snapped out of it and was nice and just remoted to his PC to help LOL. Hope that counteract it :)

Auedar
01-03-2011, 11:20 PM
Where do you work Tenna? I want to get paid for doing things like that....

"Did you hit the power button? It is on? Shit, then I can't help you."

Hmm...I'm doing the P90x workout program with my brother until April. The thing is, once he starts something, he finishes it, so it looks like I'll be getting in shape.

Besides that, my resolution was to figure out where I want to go for Graduate School and to bug Defiant more. Guess which one is working out so far :p

Napp
01-04-2011, 03:11 AM
Besides that, my resolution was to figure out where I want to go for Graduate School and to bug Defiant more. Guess which one is working out so far :p

What are u going to go back to school to do?

I guess my resolution would have to be to formulate a plan and contingencies for what I'll be doing with my life for the short and long term after I graduate this spring. Suggestions welcome.

Tenna
01-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Where do you work Tenna? I want to get paid for doing things like that....

My job bit more complex then helping someone save an attachment from an email :) I have to fix my companies software program. Fix bugs, find work arounds and fix SQL and other PC related issues that cause our SW to not work :D While doing this I work with end users with only about 10% computer knowledge. When I tell them "Click soso button" they ask, do I right click or left click?" Ummmm DUH LEFT CLICK i will tell you when to right. So much fun :)